Bhajan is a type of Indian devotional song. It has no fixed form. It may be as simple as a mantra or kirtan or as sophisticated as the dhrupad with music based on classical ragas and talas. It is normally lyrical, expressing love for the Divine.
Here are the 10 most Popular Oriya bhajans dedicate to Lord Jagannath.
- Mu ta bada deulara paarare – Bhikari Bala
- Khota bhoga khia mo chaka aakhia – Bhikari Bala
- Nandighosa tora ataki gala – Arabind Muduli
- Keri Keri Suna Duba – Anuradha Paudwal
- Madhaba he Madhaba – Anoop Jalota
- Kalia pakhaku jaithili – Anuradha Paudwal
- Kala Thakura mo Kala Thakura – Anuradha Paudwal
- Kalia mo dehe bolide to deha kala – Anuradha Paudwa
- Chha khanda kathare heba sabari- Anuradha Paudwal, Sonu Nigam, Bhikari Bal
- Kala Saante Acha Kemante – Arabinda Muduli
These are be selected song from our Team. If you want to add any new popular Odia Jagannath bhajan, then please comment here and we will update it here.
About Lord Jagannath:
Jagannath (ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ) literally means “Lord of the Universe” and is a deity worshipped by Hindus. He is a part of a triad along with his brother Balabhadra and Sister Subhadra. The most Popular temple is at Puri, named Sri Mandir (Jagannath Temple).
You can check Puri Jagannath Temple darshan timings, How to reach full guide Here